Last updated May 20, 2020
COVID-19 Policy for Customer Care
For the DwellworksLiving global corporate housing team, our key focus has always been to provide guests with a safe place to call home. With the COVID-19 global outbreak, we have reinforced our actions and commitment to deliver peace of mind to all those we support with our services: clients, guests, service staff, and partners/suppliers. As all our global corporate housing services continue to operate, we have redesigned the way we interact with our clients and enhanced our cleaning procedures in our service locations around the world. We are also closely following the measures in place by local authorities and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Our Commitment to Health and Safety
The cleaning of units is our highest hygiene priority. We go beyond the basics to keep our guests safe. Following is a summary of our' Commitment to Cleanliness – Control the Curve' program.
- Our units are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized following every guest check out and before the next guest check-in
- Weekly cleaning services have shifted to a deep clean and disinfection for the entire unit and applicable common areas, including a special focus on frequently touched surfaces
- Our quality control monitors are reinforcing proper use of cleaning products and unit cleaning training
- Our cleaning staff wear masks while performing their duties
- Our teams are prepared to provide backup housekeeping support as needed to ensure there is no compromise in health and safety for the guest
Reshaping Our Operational Response
Having the ability to provide creative alternatives for our clients has been key during these extraordinary times. We have implemented new processes to minimize contact, maintain our efficiency, and keep the client's needs first.
- Our teams are exercising hygiene recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and local public health organizations
- Where possible, we deliver hand sanitizers to each new guest
- As an additional safety measure in some locations, guests are required to provide travel itineraries, and if they have traveled from key epidemic areas, quarantine release documents and health certificates
- In some cases, guests are required to provide a location track search on their mobile phone to document their location for the past 14 days
Virtual Service for Guest Move-Ins
- Video call meet and greet with area overview
- Information on local medical and emergency services
- Online and virtual activities (e.g., yoga/workouts/local cultural outlets)
- Local resources and tools to secure necessary goods and services
- Cleaners and laundry
- Pet services
- Grocery and shopping options and apps
- Other guest requested virtual assistance
Our Cancellation Policy
With the outbreak's impact on business travel, we understand that long-term housing may require lease adjustments. We encourage our partners and clients to call us. We are working with properties and suppliers on a case-by-case basis on extension and cancellation terms. We are here for you, and we are available for assistance by email, phone, or video call.
DwellworksLiving global corporate housing teams are operating with caution, flexibility, and continuity while monitoring the news and governmental requirements to keep our teams and clients informed as this unprecedented situation evolves.
Travel and Border Information
- Global Travel and Immigration Updates
- State Department Global Travel Guide
- US State by State Information
Health and Safety Information
- World Health Organization
- US Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention
- Canada Public Health Services
- Government of Mexico Health Services
- European Centre for Disease and Prevention
- China Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Hong Kong Government Information
- The Association of Serviced Apartment Providers
- Corporate Housing Providers Association
- Global Business Travel Association
Questions or comments? Let us know at email@example.com.
Sign up below for our blog
Sign up for Dwellworks blog communications (weekly or monthly) which include COVID-19 updates and how our team is actively responding globally.